Shropshire County Council wanted the installation of a range of P.V. systems to a number of Schools across the County. Due to imminent changes in the Feed-in tariff the installation of over 670 kwp of P.V. arrays was carried out in only four weeks.
SolarTech had to carry out the installations in the minimum time frame and had full CDM responsibility for the survey, design, installation and commissioning of the systems.
This included structural surveys, asbestos surveys, liaison with building control and planning departments and providing all documentation to the D.N.O.
• Total 15 Schools
• KWP 670kwp
• CO2 reduction over 300 tonnes CO2 / annum
• Delivered in one month (design and installation)
• Average 45kw / School
• Environmental – Significant reduction in C02
• Financial – Reduced costs for electricity
• Educational – web based interface provided for all Schools
• Future proofing School against energy price increases