Waltham Forest Council wanted to install solar car ports into their existing car park area to utilise the space for the installation of a solar P.V. system, without losing the number of car parking spaces available.
To design, supply and install a solar car port system to deliver over 27kwp of installed capacity.
• Installed Capacity 27kwp
• Sola-Ports installed to 17 existing parking spaces
• No reduction in car parking space
• Cantilever mono wing and dual wing systems installed
• 5 week fabrication and installation programme
• SolarTech managed entire installation
• System Grid Connected
• Option for integrated electric car chargers
The installation has delivered the following benefits;
• Environmental – Significant reduction in C02
• Car Park is now generating electricity
• Reduced Electricity Bills
• 25 year index linked income via Governments Feed-in tariff scheme
• U.K. Manufactured System
• Shading to cars
The system is available from a single car parking bay to multiple bay installations. SolarTech can carry out all structural calculations, manage the planning process and supply and install the entire system.