This scheme lets you pay for some or all of the improvements over time through your electricity bill. Repayments will be no more than what a typical household or business should save in energy costs. The scheme can deliver low cost solutions to achieving an increased energy efficiency to your home or business premises. this in return will lower your carbon footprint and reduce your energy bills.
The repayment is linked to the property and not the resident. This means that if you move, the repayment schedule stays with the property and the new resident for the outstanding agreed period.
SolarTech are uniquely positioned to delivery the green deal, we have been successfully delivering carbon reduction and energy efficient measures for over 10 years, through a range of government schemes including, Clear Skies, Low Carbon Building Programme and the feed-in-tariff. During this time we have worked with over 150 Local Authorities and users and have extensive experience in the retro fit market.
SolarTech are able to offer you a full independent service which includes:
– Full independent assessment and advice on energy saving measures which can be carried out to the property
– Green Deal Providers plans
– Accredited Green Deal Installer of Domestic Gas condensing boilers
– Accredited Green Deal installer of Heating controls
– Accredited Green Deal installer of under floor heating
– Accredited Green Deal & MCS installer of Renewable technologies
– Partnered accredited installer of solid wall insulation
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.